Subfascial augmentation procedure preserves breast tissue.
The advantages of subfascial placement:
1. Natural, anatomic placement mimics real breast movement.
2. Awesome cleavage, even with smaller implants, because the muscle is not separating the implants.
3. Subfascial placement looks more natural, not round and fake, because it can assume a more teardrop position.
4. Subfascial procedure takes more time, is performed under direct vision, and much more accurate and consistent.
5. Subfascial placement fills out droopy breasts, mostly avoiding the need for a breast lift.